Fontego dei Tedeschi

A building already existent from the 12th century, it was the dwelling and trade emporium of the German merchants in Venice. It was destroyed by fire in 1478 and rebuilt between 1505 and 1508. The facade of the building was decorated with frescoes by Giorgione, and the lovely internal court was surrounded by an open, triple-order gallery which was liberated from its miserable gates and restored to its former grandiose harmony in 1937.

Error thrown

Call to undefined function mysql_real_escape_string()